I’m currently playing Assassin’s Creed II and really loving the setting of late Medieval/early Renaissance Florence. I think I came to the game quite late though as there’s already a new one called Assassin’s Creed Revelations coming out in November! Looks amazing though. This time the action switches to Constantinople.
Here’s the awesome trailer:
If you have sort of half-decent computer, then I’d recommend Assassin’s Creed II to you as well as the above game. There’s even an educational element to it – with items in the game database that fill you in on the history of different locations and characters that you meet.
- You know you want to see an extended Assassin’s creed: Revelations trailer. Don’t lie. (coolstufftheblog.wordpress.com)
- The Lyrics You’ll Never Hear to the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Theme [Assassin’s Creed] (kotaku.com)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations story trailer is a stab fest (joystiq.com)
- Assassins Creed Revelations might be delayed (vitosal.wordpress.com)
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations Delayed to December for PC [Assassin’s Creed] (kotaku.com)
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ Multiplayer Trailer Will Slay You (gamerant.com)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Trailer of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)