There were really only two major campaigns for WFRP 1e – the Enemy Within campaign being the biggy. Doomstones was originally written (conceived) apparently for D&D but then got published as a WFRP campaign.
The other two campaigns are more thematically linked series of adventures.
Grapes of Wrath (from White Dwarf and also in the Restless Dead Campaign book)
- Night of Blood
- On the Road
- A Rough Night at the Three Feathers
- The Affair of the Hidden Jewel
- The Ritual
- The Haunting Horror
- This book also includes Grapes of Wrath and several optional rules.
- The Curse of the Reichanbachs
- Treachery at Winter’s Teeth
- Dangerous Delicacies
- Cattle Thieves!
- An Affair of Honour
- Also a number of adventure outlines/hooks
- The Howling Time
- With a Little Help from my Friends
- Brothers in Blood
Adventures Published in Book Format:
The Dying of the Light
More info about The Dying of the Light
Adventures only in White Dwarf
- The Black Knight (WD 83) – also for AD&D and Pendragon
- Letters from a Foreign Land (WD 93) – also for Call of Cthulhu and MERP
- Mayhem in the Mermaid (WD 96)
- The Floating Gardens of Bahb-Elon (WD 100)