Striking and sturdy, like Altdorf’s reliable redoubts, the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Gamemaster’s Screen provides a succinct summary of WFRP’s important rules alongside an essential range of Gamemaster’s tools. With breathtaking artwork of the Old World’s festering cities on one side; important tables, references and rules on the other – the GM Screen is an ideal component to keep all your nefarious plans hidden from your players’ prying eyes.
Accompanying the screen is the Gamemaster’s Guide, a 32-page booklet packed with practical tips, clever tricks and optional rules, and indispensable articles for GMs both new and old. The Gamemaster’s Guide and the Gamemaster’s Screen will expand your campaigns in new, innovative and exciting directions.
The Gamemaster’s Screen and Gamemaster’s Guide includes:
- A four-panel standing screen packed with common rules, tables, and NPC aids
- GM specific advice on themes, techniques, and keeping players challenged and engaged
- Expanded advice on WFRP core concepts, including Combat, Advantage and Motivations
- Optional rules to help streamline large combats
- A host of new random tables, including Doomings, Motivations, adventure seeds and more!
The WFRP Gamemaster’s Screen is an indispensable addition to every GM’s arsenal. Regardless of style of play or experience level, the GM screen contains a wealth of useful articles, tools and new rules to expand your WFRP’s games.
You can purchase it from Cubicle 7 or the PDF via DriveThruRPG.