Apologies for no recent posts, but I have been rather busy on the following:
- On holiday!
- Typesetting Alt Hist magazine
- Editing the first two chapters of Hell has its Demons and trying to work out what happens next while overcoming writers block with my laptop on the train. I seemed to spend most of the time looking out of the window, before realising that chapter three should probably have a gory or violently sexual theme to it given the subject matter it was going to cover – a nightmare sequence where Jake relives finding his wife in bed with his father! I then thought I felt a bit perturbed about writing such things next to my fellow commuters! Silly I know, but it’s a bit odd to be writing things, with someone else sitting two centimetres away from you.
- Found that my short story Bisclavret (The Werewolf) has sold its first copy on the Kindle!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Bisclavert, Bisclavret, Garwaf, Werewolves: what’s in a name! (marklord.info)
- Review of Bisclavret (The Werewolf) (marklord.info)
- The Original Bisclavret (marklord.info)
- Chateaux Trogoff and Tonquedec: Sources for Bisclavret (The Werewolf) (marklord.info)
- Three Favourite Werewolf Films (marklord.info)